The last year will undoubtedly have tested our endurance and our sense of adaptation! If there is a positive point to the Covid, it is good to see that the practice of outdoor sport has increased across Canada.

As you probably know, the government is extending the current instructions at a minimum until June 24. We have therefore made the decision to postpone the event to October 3, 2021 for the XTRI and to October 2, 2021 for the Sprint.

This change will have the advantage of allowing everyone to enjoy the flamboyant colors of autumn and of course, on a slightly chilly side as in any good Xtri! It will therefore be important to prepare yourself for all conditions!

It’s time to get out the bikes, take a look at your goals and register! Yes, it is still possible and above all the best way to motivate yourself!

20 places available for the Extreme

25 places available for the Sprint

To see the profiles of some registered athletes (others are to come) you can visit:

Endurance Aventure
1686 chemin de la Rivière-aux-Cerises, Magog, Québec


Scroll to Top